KNOE is looking for a qualified Broadcast Engineer to take the roll of Senior Engineer.
This is a technical position that requires good electronic and IT knowledge.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Manage broadcast video systems
• Troubleshoot problems with all types of electronic equipment
• Repair broadcast electronic equipment
• Repair and install computer workstation and server hardware
• Run and terminate video and data cable
• Install and configure broadcast equipment
• Make sure station operations are complying with broadcast technical and legal standards at all times
• Must be able to share 24 hour on call responsibilities with other engineering
• At least 5 years of experience in the broadcast industry as an engineer, preferred
• Must have understanding of basic electronics i.e. AC and DC circuits
• Must be able to read and follow directions from written material, charts or diagrams
• It is important to have good knowledge of computer hardware and basic computer networking
• Good communication skills