As our Tech Recruiting Manager, you will play a critical part in coaching and mentoring our tech recruiters and drive towards our ambitious talent acquisition goals as we scale exponentially in 2021 and beyond. You are excited to build structure, processes, and programs in partnership with the broader recruiting and people functions. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Tech Recruiting.
You strive for operational excellence and are passionate about building and optimizing, using a blend of both creative and data driven solutions. You are a leader who can garner cross-functional support and drive both change and projects to success. You’re also committed to hiring, retaining, and developing strong talent.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and mentor a group of top performing recruiters and help scale effectively with the pace of Reddit and ensure a world class candidate experience.
- Partner with hiring managers and interviewers to develop best practices for hiring efforts; keeping an eye on scalability and quality.
- Drive diversity, equity and inclusion at every stage of the recruiting process and hold your team accountable to hire a more diverse set of exceptional talent.
- Oversee and assist in the execution of executive-level searches within the tech org.
- Own your team’s recruiting metrics, processes, and creativity to inspire them, and ultimately ensure we’re always representing ourselves in a great way to external candidates.
- Assist with programs focused on enhancing candidate experience, interviewer training, employer brand and referrals.
- Partner with other recruiting leads and HR for requisition management, people analytics, and internal mobility
- 6+ years of recruiting experience, and 4+ in a leadership role (prior Tech Recruiting experience is preferred!)
- Understanding of key recruiting metrics, their significance, and how to derive them
- Track record of taking ambiguous projects and turning them into successful programs
- Ability to mentor and manage career development
- High emotional intelligence and aptitude for nurturing cross-functional partnerships
- BA/BS degree