As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
High School Diploma
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 year(s) of progressive roles managing IT quality assurance and control within software/systems development processes.
Preferred Fields of Study:
Information Technology, Computer Systems Analysis, Management Information Systems
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in performance test methodologies to achieve an efficient testing effort that delivers a quality system to its customers including the following areas:
- Developing an overall strategy for performance testing for products/applications across various technology stakes within an Agile environment, including mobile apps and mobile devices;
- Having advanced technical experience designing and implementing performance testing solutions for both traditional VM based applications as well as native cloud applications;
- Demonstrating extensive knowledge on performance testing tools, standards, guidelines, and principles;
- Assisting in reviewing application bottlenecks and provides fine tuning recommendations;
- Assisting with evaluating, selecting, implementing, and continual review of tools for performance testing, monitoring and analysis using applications such as Dynatrace/AppDynamics with reporting capabilities;
- Demonstrating hands on experience with open source performance tools preferred, such as jMeter, Selenium and Loadrunner;
- Demonstrating hands on experience with load emulation tools preferred, such as Blazemeter and Load Runner;
- Directing activities of performance test engineers within an onshore/offshore vendor lead model;
- Developing standards for quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends;
- Making data-driven recommendations to enhance operational excellence, leading the implementation of new processes and activities in the performance management discipline;
- Helping to drive and influence application design to establish high performance;
- Overseeing the creation and execution of Performance Tests, publishing test results and data, including but not limited to, monitoring data, application & server logs, audits the results of automation engineering team;
- Demonstrating interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) including the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Collaborating with senior level staff/partners and other departments within IT domains establishing testing standards and processes used are compliant with firm standards;
- Demonstrating the understanding of the SDLC activities expected to deliver custom developed and packaged applications;
- Demonstrating proven ability to lead large, diverse, and distributed teams; and,
- Promoting a culture of innovation, inclusive leadership, and continuous improvement.