We are currently looking for a talented Tech Lead Manager to lead a team dedicated to our AI Drive Through Agent Application. The core responsibility of this team is to enable modular, stable and scalable development and release of the AI Drive Through Solution. The team will also work on business logic, network clients, telemetry, debugging tools, and scalability of an application that will reach 10s of millions of customers per day.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading a small engineering team and a passion for building high-performing teams. In addition, the ideal candidate should be technically strong and able to provide technical expertise and coaching to their team members.
- Define, develop and maintain core application architecture and frameworks
- Own core AI applications and related tooling, focusing on the system's integration, configuration, lifecycle and event management
- Working across teams to push for and maintain development best practices, e.g. coding patterns, test coverage, documentation and self-documenting code
- Identify and address design, stability and scalability issues across the stack
- Align and educate teams on standard methodologies, and where possible automate enforcement and migrate existing code to ensure compliance
- Recruit, develop and mentor a team of system and application engineers
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Linux environments with solid understanding of Linux processes
- 5+ years of experience in Python
- 3+ years of experience with distributed programming writing network service clients, inter-process communication and message-passing
- Demonstrated experience leading a small team of agile engineers
- Quick learner with grit
- Experience in containers and Kubernetes based development
- Experience in shell scripting and cross-language system development