We are looking for Tech Lead PLM-Enovia for our client in Wichita, KS
Job Title: Tech Lead PLM-Enovia
Job Location: Wichita, KS
- 10 + years of techno-functional experience on ENOVIA V6 platform
- Experienced in implementation , customization , support of ENOVIA 2013X and above releases.
- Experienced in Engineering Central , Program Central and CAD integrations implementation / support in aviation industry
- Key Liaison between the functional and IT Teams
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Some of the day to day responsibilities include
- Work with project teams to determine technical requirements needed to support business/functional requirements
- Provide solution overview and demo to end users
- Configure and customize Enovia V62013x and above releases as per the technical requirements
- Participate in review sessions with the implementation team
- Analyze the data in Enovia/Non-Enovia systems and design Enovia Data Migration Procedures. Develop the Scripts to migrate the data to Enovia system accordingly. Vaidate the migrated data and ensure the quality.
- RTB (Run the Business) activities i.e. fixing all the Enovia PLM related issues and bugs that may come up during the System Testing phase. This also includes helping the application users in understanding the application and setting up the environment for them to make the application up and running.
- Develop and Integrate ?responsible to coordinate with offshore team for this project to clarify team requirements, closely working with business owners for clarifying the requirements to implement, deliver and configure the system.
- Discuss business solutions with Business Analysts, resolve existing problems and improve the application stability.
- Answering the technical queries, driving the team and initiatives like ? preparing the process, meeting drives, etc., metric collection and analysis.
- Reviewing of work products and deploying the application in the test environment and initiate the process of user acceptance testing. It includes fixing of bugs and fixing technical errors that may come up during this phase.
- Supporting the system components during system testing, integration testing and during promotion of these components to production environment.