We’re moving fast! More than ever before, employers are looking for ways to build more equitable hiring practices. As a Tech Lead, you will work across product, design and engineering to create experiences that will help scale DEI tools, education, and practices across organizations. We embrace experimentation and learning with a highly collaborative culture that encourages diversity of thought.
You are growth oriented and have a proven track record of moving fast while maintaining a high code quality. Your expertise will help inform the future direction of the product working closely with the Product and Design team to shape our ambitious roadmap and transform the DE&I space.
How You’ll Do It:
- Collaborating with your team to identify and fix technical problems
- Guiding your team through technical issues and challenges
- Providing architectural leadership and
- Establishing and maintaining a high standard for code quality for the team
- Delegating work and assignments to team members while also being hands-on
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible
- Collaborating with the PM and Designer of the team as the product trio that leads the team.
- Maintaining a productive working environment for development teams.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Having solid system design skills
- Having solid OOP and software design knowledge
- Having excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skill
- Knowledge in database systems and domain modeling
- Having a strong understanding about how software will be deployed, managed and operated in a production environment
- Promoting conventions and best practices
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
What You bring:
- Full embrace of continuous learning
- Strong belief in writing unit, integration, and E2E tests
- Strong empathy for our end-users
- Appreciation of a psychologically safe work environment and committed to maintaining it
- A strong desire to give and receive objective feedback on a continuous basis
- A willingness to continuously push boundaries in order to innovate
- Not being afraid of failure, but rather see it as a learning opportunity
- Commitment to adding to an engineering culture of inclusion, collaboration, mentorship, transparency and ownership.
- As a true colleague, you enjoy planning, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
What You get:
- A challenging opportunity in a rapidly evolving start-up business
- An integral role (+ responsibility) in building our culture
- An unmatched learning experience; every day brings new challenges so you will never be bored
- Competitive compensation, which includes equity!
- Work from anywhere