$200K — $250K *
Our Lark team is part of the team that built Lark Suite and we're building a product to make work easier and teams work faster, connected and happy, especially in remote and hybrid work environments. We're focusing on ways to find and connect with co-workers and information instantly and do this while minimizing disruptions and building lasting team connections along the way. If you find these goals exciting, come join us.
What You'll Do
- Drive architecture and development of efficient, highly scalable, and secured services that power e-commerce products.
- Lead research & development into key areas of optimizations for backend systems and services, including data security, systems architecture, and computational efficiency & scalability.
- Design and develop data pipelines and analytics platforms for e-commerce applications.
- Drive best-in-class user privacy and data security engineering practices across all product engineering disciplines.
- Manage, mentor, and provide technical leadership for team of software engineers.
Who We're Looking For
- Experience leading a small engineering team including but not limited to having sound judgment when responding to complex situations, facilitating good communication and collaboration, developing your team, and leading by example.
- B. Sc or higher degree in Computer Science or related fields from accredited and reputable institutions.
- 5+ years of experience developing highly scalable backend services and systems using at least one of Java/Golang/Python/Scala/C++.
- Strong software programming capabilities, exhibits good code design and coding style.
- Deep understanding of data structure, algorithm design and analysis, networking, data security, and highly scalable systems design.
- In-depth knowledge of common databases and messaging frameworks like MySQL/Redis/Kafka etc.
Valid through: 11/7/2021
$80K — $120K + $150K bonus + no cap on commissions *