Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 423 days ago
Tech lead/Java DevelopmentOverview:
The MasterCard Technologies division of MasterCard Worldwide located in O’Fallon, MO is looking for outstanding applicants interested in a challenging and rewarding job within the Privacy & Data Management development team to build Enterprise solutions required for GDPR compliance which comes into effect in May 2018. As part of MasterCard Technologies marketing and business services Division, the team is integral to MasterCard's vision for the future in managing privacy data and rules related to our customer relationships in a way that is dynamic, flexible and a differentiator for MasterCard.
• Assist in the development and implementation of the Data Access initiative for the Global Data Privacy program.
• Responsible for Specific technical deliverables which include supporting activities required for an Agile Release Train (PI planning, story pointing, etc.), providing detailed design documentation as necessary, assisting in development operations activities as needed, producing code developed in AngularJS and Java, producing automated unit tests, providing configuration data as needed, assisting with system implementation, and providing post implementation support.
• Provide technical oversight for software projects and contribute to the development and delivery of software solutions including design documents and proof of concepts.
• Offer technical leadership to ensure delivery of software capabilities with a high level of innovation, quality, and efficiency.
• Perform code reviews of co-worker’s deliverables to ensure correct coding principals are adhered to in order to prevent error conditions from being introduced.
• Follow and promote quality assurance processes while actively looking for opportunities to enhance standards.
• Provide technical guidance and training to the other team members.
• Java, J2EE, Java Messaging Service, JBoss, Apache, HTTP and TCP/IP Protocols
• Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC,postgres
• Angular JS2,JSON
• Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML, XSL)
• Object-oriented design and programming
• Web Application development
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Broad understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, quick learner, capable of adapting to MasterCard culture and able to work in a very FAST paced team.
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, and proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Listening, oral, written and presentation skills and effective interpersonal skills.
• Expert capabilities in Java application development, design patterns, unit testing, SOAP, REST, and web services.
• Expert level of experience employing agile development strategies including Scrum, storyboarding, code reviews, demonstrations, and retrospectives.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.