$100K — $150K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, Mountain View, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Our Ads QA team focus on the quality assurance of the whole ads-system, including AD manager, delivery system, review system, conversion measurement and etc. We aim to improve the usability, reliability, stability of the whole system and user experience through project testing, automation testing, CI/CD system construction, test tool construction and etc. We are looking for people who have good business sense and testing/CICD/automation experience to join our team.
- Lead the development of automated testing tools/frameworks, design and execution of automated test cases, automatically building test environments, and continuous integration.
- Recommend process, testing methodology, and improve technology/QA tools.
- Provide technical guidance to team members and enhance technical capabilities.
- Execute test frameworks, resources and tools to deliver products with the best quality.
- Introduce new techniques and methods to improve team productivity.
- Work closely with cross-function teams in the early stage of product development lifecycle, to define test strategy, test plans and test coverage.
- Help solve engineering problems and contribute to creative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or other relevant majors.
- 5+ years of experience in delivering high quality products and facilitating automation tests.
- Experience with automation servers such as Jenkins.
- Ability to deal with multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with API test platform, pytest, diff tools.
- Strong programming skills in Java, C++, Python or other programming languages.
- Willing to learn and passionate about helping team members grow.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment proces
Valid through: 11/19/2021
$80K — $100K *
19 days ago
$80K — $100K *
19 days ago