$100K — $150K *
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
As a tech lead in data platform team, you will have the opportunity to build, optimize and grow one of the largest data platforms in the world and acquire hands-on experience on all kinds of systems in the data platform ecosystem. Meanwhile, you will have the opportunity to participate in the development of company-wide core businesses and make impact on hundreds of millions of users.
• Lead, drive and work on one or more directions in data infra and data product areas listed below
- Query Engine that support adhoc/interactive queries and batch pipelines
- Logging & Ingestion Infra that logs and ingests large amount of data in realtime
- Experimentation Platform that supports the A/B testing for all product and feature launches
- Workflow Management Platform that programmatically authors, schedules and monitors workflows such as streaming and batch tasks
- Distributed Cache that accelerates compute
- Various data products such as data visualization tool, user behaviour analysis tool, user profiling tool
- Data Engineering that support business products
• Design and implement reliable, scalable, robust and extensible big data systems that support core products and business
• Establish solid engineering practice for engineers as well as non-technical people
• BS or above degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years experience with the Big Data technologies (Hadoop, M/R, Hive, Spark, Metastore, Presto, Flume, Kafka, ClickHouse, Flink, Scheduler etc.)
• 1+ years of technical leadership experience
• Excellent leadership, communication and collaboration skills
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
Valid through: 6/21/2021
$100K — $150K *