Exabeam provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Exabeam Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed.
We are looking for a Tech Lead to join our Data Lakeengineering team. Data Lake team isresponsiblefor building the next-gen log management system that enables SIEM at scale. Some of the scale challenges we face are very unique in the industry. We are looking for someone who is very passionate about distributed systems and high scalability.
- Design & build high-performant, reliable systems which scale effectively irrespective of the size of the customer
- Take pride in delivering a top quality product
- Work closely with engineers, PM and customer support.
- Constantly learn, innovate and mentor other members in the team.
- Be responsible for end-to-end delivery of features and provide support after launch
- We are a startup - wearing multiple hats is expected and encouraged.
- Write clean, elegant code that solves complex problems
- Participate in design & code reviews
- B.S. in Computer Science or related
- 8+ years of softwareengineeringexperience
- Experience with the entire ELK stack (ElasticSearch, Beats, LogStash, Kibana etc) required
- Experience in Scala (or a strong desire to learn Scala)
- Experience in python, go a big plus
- Experience in Linux
- Experience in nosql or mongo
- Experience with other distributed systems a big plus
- Experience in building cross-platform services