Fractal Analytics is a strategic AI partner to Fortune 500 companies with a vision to power every human decision in the enterprise. Fractal is building a world where individual choices, freedom, and diversity are the greatest assets. An ecosystem where human imagination is at the heart of every decision. Where no possibility is written off, only challenged to get better. We believe that a true Fractalite is the one who empowers imagination with intelligence.
If you are an extraordinary technology leader, who loves to push the boundaries to solve complex engineering problems, using creative solutions; then we wish to talk with you. As a Technology Leader, you will be a part of Fractal’s Technology Centre of Excellence (TCOE), leading a team of engineers & developers to design, architect, build, test & operationalize data platforms. The role will be responsible for innovating, building and maintaining high standards of delivery for our Fortune 500 clients
- Lead large-scale client technology transformation and delivery engagements
- Have the vision for the future and clear ability to articulate & defend an analytical platform’s technical roadmap to client
- Build trusted technical advisor relationship with clients
- Lead multiple parallel workstreams and guiding a large engineering team to successful production Go Live
- Build reusable data ingestion, data quality, data transformation frameworks
- Understand and articulate data/delta lake reference, functional and technical design and implementation procedures
- Adhere to Agile development processes and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of technology experience
- Strong experience in architecting & operationalizing high performance, robust data lakes across technologies used in the enterprise space
- Experience in designing a data ingestion framework for batch and streaming jobs
- Experienced in CI/CD, DevOps change management strategy & release management.
- Knowledge of data pipeline health monitoring using tools like Splunk or ELK
- Good working knowledge of various big data tools, architecture, components on AWS
- Proven track record in keeping existing technical skills and developing new ones, so that you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions around systems and applications in the AWS cloud
- Characteristics of a forward thinker and self-starter that flourishes with new challenges and adapts quickly to learning new knowledge
- Ability to work with a global team of consulting professionals across multiple projects
- A knack for helping an organization to understand application architectures and integration approaches, to architect advanced cloud-based solutions, and to help launch the build-out of those systems
- Passion for educating, training, designing, and building end-to-end systems for a diverse and challenging set of customers to success
Tools (any expertise will be highly valued)
- Databricks/Delta Lake, Talend, Attunity, Confluent Kafka, Jenkins, Snowflake, Splunk, ELK
Fractal Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.