Job ID: DAN000511
Danaher Labs is our Internet of Things (IoT) innovation center where we’re bringing together the leading subject matter experts, technologists and engineers for the common purpose of accelerating development and commercialization of Disruptive Computing solutions into the marketplace. Located in Silicon Valley, the heart of global innovation, Danaher Labs is ideally situated to capitalize on the digital mega trends transforming our world, including cloud infrastructure, big data analytics and mobile applications.
The Project Lead role is a new role and an unprecedented opportunity to apply your experienced skillset to defining and shaping a best in class R&D organization in an innovative and dynamic company. The role combines strong technical software and services leadership experience and practical project execution know-how within the IoT / disruptive computing space. The primary responsibility of this role is to oversee and manage the projects Danaher Labs engage in (with our Operating Companies).
The ideal candidate is well-versed in software development processes and in project based aspects of SaaS projects, and must have a solid technical understanding and experience from deploying software and or service based products. He/she must be passionate about the business opportunities of digital business transformation and be a front runner in successful deployments of solutions in challenging environments.
The candidate must have experience from working in innovative and complex organizations and with software / SaaS product development and deployment. This role requires a strong individual who views IoT powered services and software as a growth enabler, and he/she will be working with executives from a variety of our companies to help them understand how to take advantage of the potential herein.
The role will report to the Jesper Frederiksen, President of Danaher Labs, and will be influential in shaping strategies and executing projects across our portfolio of companies. He/she will be leading team’s all-over the globe and must be:
- Passionate and curious
- Grounded and a responsible individual who understands the importance team work
- Understands his/her limits, strengths and opportunities to further develop
- Understand how he/she can Help Realize Life’s Potential
- Able to influence others and seen as a “game changer”
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Strategize, plan and lead the deployment of IoT solutions in close collaboration with commercial and engineering teams
• Develop and deploy adaptable and scalable frameworks supporting OpCo / business requirements
• Continually drive progress through standardized workflows and process improvements
• Define & track relevant and actionable metrics and KPI’s to ensure progress and adaptability
• Master organizational change management and disruption
• Process driven, i.e. problem solving and solutions implementation
• Project planning and execution / solutions deployment on time
• Champion and continue to increase level of understanding of the opportunities in IoT across Danaher - at all organizational levels
• Minimum of 3years of experience within consulting (software, digitalmarketing)
• Minimum of 3years managing globally deployed teams
• Minimum of 3years’ product management, techniques, and process integration within an enterprise
• Minimum of 3years of experience with SaaS / software architecture and engineering
• Minimum of 3years of experience with software development and agile processes, testing tools and techniques
• Knowledgeable of advanced data science concepts and integration into security monitoring techniques
o Bachelors/Masters in a related field or relevant work experience
o At least 3years of SaaS / software product management experience
o Superior verbal and written communication skills
o Ability to work with/lead a team and independently contribute successes
o Domestic and international travel up to 50% of time