Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
A career at Citco is not just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development. Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry.
We are currently looking for an individual with advanced experience in the development of BPM solutions (using Tibco). The position requires a blend of programming expertise coupled with a high level of Business interaction. The candidate will work closely with members of multiple functional areas as well as business representatives in order to help define, streamline, automate and monitor business processes. The ideal candidate would possess a technology background in developing business applications, an advanced competency in BPM technology, a working knowledge of BPMN, a high degree of collaborative skills, the ability to communicate effectively on many levels, and the desire to mentor others in BPM skill sets.
Job Duties in Brief:
- Work with Business and IT staff to understand business processes, validate requirements and create technology solutions.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Solution Architects, Service Engineers and Project Managers to develop BPM solutions to automate business processes
- Utilize an iterative development approach and be able to play back iteration results to stakeholders in order to validate and/or refine the solution
- Collaborate on the implementation of technical deliverables such as processes, services, user interfaces, integrations, database queries, and web services
- Work on an array of elements of small to large, complex installations
- Control the flow of process execution and exception management across multiple organizational roles and systems/applications
- Capture performance metrics to support key performance indicators as defined by the business
- Assist in creating reporting/dashboard functionality for business stakeholders
- Understand BPM configuration and the interaction between BPM and its underlying applications, services, and databases in order to ensure optimal performance.
- Implement continuous process monitoring and perform regular performance tuning based on results
- Train and mentor others in the practice of BPM
- Help to develop and define standards & best practices for BPM in Citco
- Develop and implement process improvements, act as an advocate for the business partners and work closely with IT resources to perform space planning, monitoring, security, performance tuning, archiving, and upgrade support
- Advocate for change and assist in the alignment of team initiatives to Citco’s strategic goals and priorities
- Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 10 years of IT experience
- 5years of experience with Tibco BPM
- 5years or more of hands on Java development experience with proven track record.
- 3 to 4years of prior experience in application development and delivering critical BPM projects
- Must have an in-depth understanding of BPM concepts, modeling ,development, administration and tools
- Must have a good understanding of JavaEE concepts and specifications
- Must have hands on experienceworking with open-source frameworks & libraries (for e.g. spring, struts, log4j, junit, etc.), testing, performance tuning and productivity improvement tools
- Must have a very good understanding of SOA, EAI and ESB
- Must have a very good understanding of working withdatabases (for e.g. Relational – Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, etc.). Must be hands on with SQL, and query tuning
- Must be comfortable working with IDEs (for e.g. RSA, RAD, Eclipse, etc.)
- Must have in-depth understanding of software development life-cycle and the methodologies (for e.g. RUP, Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.)
- Must be an effective and assertive communicator. Should exhibit fluency in English (verbal and written)
Assets/Nice to haves:
- Industry accredited certification
- Experience in financial domain
- Experience with Jira and/or Confluence
- Experience with Qlik Sense/View or similar BI tools.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.