As a hands-on technical leader, you will be responsible for creating a technical vision across multiple Digital initiatives and should have a successful history of analysis, design and implementation in a business-critical environment. The primary area of focus will be blend of support and development, which includes the design, coding and testing of medium to large application components. You will closely work with other Software Engineers, Technical Leads, Architects, Managers and Quality Engineers in a highly collaborative environment. General product/tool suite includes Java/J2EE, Sprint Boot, Angular, React, Node, PHP, Outsystems Platform, Cassandra, Kafka, MySQL, Oracle, Azure/PCF cloud, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle between cloud and on-prem environments.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- An expert in building digital solutions on client and server-side components.
- Motivated by taking a new or enhancements to existing capability all the way from inception, through research, estimations, design, iterative development, and deployment till it's in the hands of customers.
- Participate in the implementation and enhancement of digital experience platform.
- Facilitate the implementation and adoption of new frameworks, tools and technologies.
- Work with 3rd parties, Operations and IT teams to help support production environments.
- Collaborate with system and business analysts to resolve complex end user ticket issues.
- Deliver project assignments on time, within budget and with high quality.
- Work with technical leaders to write and review technical specifications as required, meeting the objectives of functional specifications. Specifically, identifying specific interfaces, methods, parameters, procedures or functions as required.
- Has a mindset and believes in CI/CD (Automation) in developing modern software.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in developing software applications using Java, Spring Framework.
- Experienced in designing and developing Microservices applying Reactive patterns.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud platform services and application development using Microsoft Azure OR AWS.
- Experienced in developing and designing solutions for high traffic/high volume in consumer facing industry domains.
- Experienced with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, Mongo db.
- Experienced with analyzing and tuning code/application performance under high volume/high availability environments.
- Experienced in developing software cycles using CI/CD, Test Automation
- Experienced with database design, writing and tuning queries.
- Experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks
- Innovative problem solver.
- Familiarity with Agile, Kanban development methodology.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into working solutions.
- Results oriented with an ability to work in team and individual contributor work environments.
- Strong organization skills with good interpersonal skills and a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Prior experience using Pivotal Cloud Foundry is a plus.
- Working knowledge of emerging UI and Web frameworks including React Fiber and Vue.
- Low code platform like Outsystems and No Code Betty blocks.
- Mirakl and Adobe Magento Marketplace platform. Working knowledge of PHP is a great plus
- Experience on Cloud services (AWS, Azure, GCP) and operating models for Private cloud, IaaS, and PaaS technologies.