Provide consulting and solution design support to business partners. Enable new processes, establish and maintain integration routines with the line of business. Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly express ideas to business partners and represent the interests of the line of business during governance reviews. Act as liaison for interactions between application portals and any external decision engines that may be attached.
Development of requirements, coding of requirements, quality assurance, user acceptance testing oversight and defect mitigation are required of this role. Develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Plans, organizes, monitors and controls projects using appropriate tools and techniques to ensure efficient and effective project completion. Develop and socialize potential risk mitigation strategies.
Work closely with Line of Business partners to develop test plans and ensure test scripts serve customer needs. Knowledge of credit origination processes or funding process is beneficial for this role. Strong logic skills are a must for this role. Experience interfacing with external vendors. Works under minimal supervision on projects requiring creative solutions. Typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of applicable experience.
Required skills and experience
- 5-7 years of Financial Industry experience in consumer lending, banking center management or related operational or systems support areas.
- Ability to work independently: research, solution preparation, and execution with minimal oversight and direction
- SQL experience
- Database management experience/skills
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning ability.
- Creative thinker capable of building new processes and solving complex problems.
- Proven project management skills.
- Ability to write business/system requirements
- At least 2-4 years experience with testing solutions (ALM) prior to implementation ( i.e. creating and executing negative and positive test case scripts/scenarios)
- Able to manage work to meet deadlines and manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
- Basic understanding of account application processes, underwriting concepts and credit bureau reporting.
- Able to create and deliver presentations to large and small audiences which may include senior leaders.
- PC proficient with high working knowledge of Excel (including pivot tables, vlookups, data export, reporting and analysis)
Desired skills and experience
- Ideal candidate will have experience with decision engine platforms such as Powercurve
- For this position, direct knowledge of programming languages is not required but general familiarity with system development is ideal.
- SAS experience
- Independent test script writing experiencepreferred
Job number: 19005568