Doing what's right for investors everywhere means safeguarding the business. As a hands-on Innovation Security Developer, you will be the primary technical resource to front-run leading edge Proof of Concepts that will enable Cloud ready security capabilities for the future. Your work will impact millions of clients. Make it count.
In this Role you will:
- Integrate the latest AWS services and other SaaS based security solutions to define the future of Authentication, Authorization, and Federation for Vanguard clients.
- Collaborate with senior architects in Enterprise Security and Chief Technology Officer to quickly come up with viable solutions that are scalable and resilient for millions of clients.
- Translates senior-level user-defined capabilities into system/product requirements. Works with more other technology specialists to understand business rationale and client expectations.
- Assesses the feasibility of requirement implementation and makes informed recommendations to management. Suggests mutually agreeable alternatives, when applicable.
- Implements agreed upon solutions to documented business needs. Customizes (recodes) standard third-party vendor products to align with business needs.
- Evaluates success of product modification and regularly monitors performance to ensure ongoing utility. Resolves complex issues as they arise.
What it takes:
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum five years experience in application design, architecture and development. Understanding of software engineering processes and system development life cycles.
- Knowledge of Java, Node.js, Python, AWS services like Cognito, Lambda, RDS, Cloud Watch, and Cloud Trail.
- Strong analytical skills and capability to understand and set direction for complex technology integration.
- Good social, written and oral communication skills.
- Positive relationship skills and capability to lead teams.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry a plus.