Do you have experience with 5G and the future of connectivity? We’re looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients’ most compelling 5G and Edge Computing needs. You will work along-side top engineers and technical thought leaders building 5G and Edge related solutions helping shape the future of global enterprises.
We are currently seeking a contractor who, over the next 6 months, will collaborate with 5G/Edge Offering leaders and client teams to support the delivery of 5G/Edge client engagements. You will be part of technical teams helping to architect, build, and deploy 5G/edge solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments.
Work you’ll do
- Engage with practitioners from various disciplines within both our consulting practices and from our clients’ organizations
- Support technical teams in architecting, building, and deploying 5G/edge solutions across public, private and hybrid cloud environments
- 5+ years of cloud infrastructure or networks infrastructure experience
- Prior consulting experience with large consulting firm or serving as an internal consultant in industry
- Experience with technologies & capabilities such as telecom networks (LTE, 5G), network analytics, automation of network monitoring and healing services, infrastructure and software virtualization services supporting complex cloud based wireless services, and large-scale fiber, small cell, IOT and network densification
- Ability to specify both Operational Technology (OT) and Information Technology (IT) infrastructures / equipment (Ethernet and Wireless)
- Experience applying technical capabilities to transform business models, functions and processes
- Strong understanding of system engineering and integration
- Flexibility/adaptability – comfortable working with ambiguity and continually evolving priorities
- A structured thinker with an aptitude for creative problem solving
- Excellent focus on details and producing high quality work products, particularly in PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience developing presentations for senior executives both technical and non-technical