Our presence at technology/scientific conferences and campuses is a way for Criteo to speak proudly about the company and our products. As Tech Events Manager, you will be responsible for driving our presence at conferences and online as a front runner in the tech scene. You will also be in charge of our brand awareness as a high-tech company.
What will you do?
You will be supporting Criteo’s R&D and Product teams in designing and executing a global roadmap for inhouse and external events in the US. You will design, plan and run all tech events, and to do so, you are expected to:
· Understand clients’ needs and objectives and translate them into high quality events (local and international)
· Research and launch flagship tech events for Criteo and facilitate on-site meetups and conferences
· Build and coordinate engaging content with our engineering teams, recruiters and marketing teams (blog articles, newsletters, videos, flyers & SWAG)
· Liaise with the different stakeholders and coordinate communication internally and over social media
· Produce KPIs on events and communication
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, communication, business or a related field.
· 3 years minimum experience in event management for a fast paced tech company
· Excellent project management skills together with attention to detail
· People person with drive, geekiness and passion for technology
· Willing to travel occasionally for work