We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client’s goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of ‘own your tomorrow’ every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
You will be joining us as a Technical Director focused on engineering and delivery of Integration and Automation solutions across IT operational systems.
What you’ll do:
- Minimum of 10years of experience as a Sr. Technology Engineer in large scale environments automating infrastructure management solutions and IT business processes.
- Move forward architectural concepts into fully designed and engineered solutions.
- Work closely as a leader and a peer with our services partners to design technology solutions to meet operational needs.
- Lead technical sessions to produce design materials.
- Manage the delivery of solutions architecture, design, development, systems integrations, security, implementation and lifecycle management processes.
- Provide hands on expert level assistance to technology partners to establish standards in process, configuration and subject matter expertise on how to automate and integrate technology services.
- Promote and coordinate technical knowledge harvesting within the organization.
- Propose, communicate and enforce standards.
- Researches and identify new technologies to solve the business needs.
What you have:
- 10+ years of solid systems management and operational experience.
- 10+ years experience integrating, automating and developing solutions through custom code and API's.
- Experience integrating commercial systems and when necessary augmenting systems through custom development.
- Experience with a broad range of application and middlewaretechnologies.
- Experience with compute infrastructure and hosting technologies.
- Experience with networktechnologies.
- Experience with change and release process at an enterprise level.
- Experience using metrics to drive operational excellence.
- Experience automating operational tasks and processes.
- Experiencing implementing security best practices for systems with broad level of expanded access across an enterprise.
- Good judgment and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Broad knowledge of software engineering practices, frameworks, techniques, industry trends, etc.
- Experience as a technical leader in an organization. This includes coaching and mentoring, working through complex problems, and working with our business partners to deliver an amazing experience for our clients. You have qualities that engineers recognize and respect.
What you’ll get:
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
- Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
- Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
- Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
- Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life