Location: New York, NY
Exiger Tech is an experienced team of professionals with a wide range of specialties and interests. We make use of big data and natural language processing technologies as well as dealing with day-to-day application development and scaling issues. We utilize agile methodologies, iterate quickly to find solutions, and work together to ensure that the system evolves in a maintainable and performant fashion.
This is a full-time opportunity located in New York, NY.
Exiger is seeking a new Business Development Manager for our Corporate Sales Team who will spearhead strategic sales for our business as it grows exponentially across the U.S. In brief, Exiger Tech�s technology suite is the next generation in Anti-Bribery and Corruption software solutions which are low-cost and scalable, powered by Artificial Intelligence and our own in-house due diligence, which helps corporations intelligently manage risk relationships. It is innovative, sustainable, easily audited and enables more robust, faster and more economical due diligence and compliance.
Reporting to the Vice President of Technology Sales, the Business Development Manager will be accountable for sales goals and will have flexibility on who to call on; prior experience in high-level complex sales within the governance, risk and compliance industry, including selling SaaS services, will be valuable. A passion for the position, a proactive disposition and attitude, sharp communication and listening skills, and the ability to collaborate with other functional professionals, are essential attributes. And the ideal candidate must have an established track record of successfully closing on new sales leads, and also, hitting sales targets by cold calling prospects, developing leads into new accounts, and growing existing accounts.
This is a unique opportunity, as part of an exceptional team and fast-growing company, to creatively make an impact and to achieve broader leadership responsibilities and career trajectory. Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and Skills
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new business for Exiger Tech with an emphasis on corporates with international operations in the F1000 category.
- Develop targeted campaigns, qualify leads and set new sales appointments within identified prospects.
- Evaluate potential market opportunities and competitors to ensure we are maximizing revenue and selling effectively against competitors.
- Work closely with Exiger�s Marketing team on marketing efforts and campaign execution, including conferences, webinars and knowledge-share events.
- Working closely with product heads across all Exiger business lines to ensure client requests/demands are being addressed and incorporated.
- Identify and analyze underlying client�s business and sales issues in order to match the appropriate solution/technology to the clients' requirements.
- Maintain records of sales visits, appointments, contacts and sales campaigns in the global CRM.
Professional Experience Required
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge of the processes and daily workflow of corporate compliance focused professionals
- Ability to lead inspirational presentations in a customer-facing environment in an adaptive style
- Ability to drive new business opportunities within new prospects, as well as ability to increase revenue from existing clients
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities ensuring revenue goals are achieved
- Bachelor�s degree and five to seven years of experience selling information, technology or other products to key decision makers
At Exiger we work everyday to make the world a safer place to do business in. Our experts and technology help clients prevent breaches, respond to risk, remediate issues and monitor activities. We are searching for people who think creatively to solve complex problems related to governance, risk and compliance thus delivering first class solutions for our corporate and government partners.
Exiger�s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.