- Configure, program and troubleshoot laboratory automation platforms to support in vitro ADME assays including CYP inhibition, metabolic stability and protein binding assays.
- Schedule and coordinate routine and non-routine maintenance and repairs, maintain inventory of parts, and coordinate service with outside vendors.
- Investigate and recommend new laboratory automation platforms supporting existing and new assays. Responsible for laboratory instrument acquisition and installation.
- Conduct, automate and validate new in vitro ADME assays to support small molecule drug discovery and development.
- Support data analysis, processing and reporting using various tools including excel, graphpad prism, ELN and other custom software.
- Continuously work to improve quality and efficiency of assay automation.
Who You Are
- B.S./M.S. in Biological Sciences/Chemistry, Chemical or Biomedical engineering or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to program and troubleshoot common laboratory automation and learn new systems, Tecan experience essential.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to take initiative and solve problems independently
- Demonstrated ability to work well in teams and communicate clearly, both orally and in writing
- Hands-on experience in conducting in vitro ADME assays
- Practical bench experience in LC-MS/MS method development
- Experience in the field of enzyme inhibition and kinetics
- Six or more years of relevant lab automation experience for the senior level position
Job ID: 2569649440