Our team is changing the face of legal, compliance, and operational risk. Today, our products run over 1200 corporations of all sizes across the globe, representing six of the Fortune 10, almost 40 percent of the Fortune 500, and over 50,000 users in over 150 countries. These teams depend on our technology and our people to help them grow and protect their organizations. Our approach to work is proactive, collaborative, and committed. The professionals who thrive at Mitratech are those who know how to balance individual excellence with teamwork. We believe enthusiasm fuels great work, so we look for people who are truly passionate about creating an environment of transparency, predictability, and control just as we do for our clients.
This Support Manager role will lead a group of Technical Support Engineers to provide best in class service for our leading Enterprise Legal Management software, TeamConnect. Successful candidates must possess excellent leadership skills, communication, analytical and problem solving skills along with a proven team-building focus, with an emphasis on delivering the highest level of problem resolution and service excellence. This role is critical to the success of our client facing teams and will require interacting with clients and collaborating with the support team to resolve issues and work cross-functionally with professional services, engineering and product management to surface up product related issues. The Support Manager will contribute to the overall product and account strategy as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Motivate staff through coaching sessions, mentoring and career development through a defined performance management process.
- Creates a sense of ownership among the team members through appropriate skills mix, coaching, delegation and collaboration
- Lead Technical Support staff, with responsibility for hiring, evaluation, training, guidance and disciplinary procedures. This includes junior Technical Support Representatives up through the most senior levels of Tech Support that handle the most complex support inquiries
- Monthly or quarterly metric reviews with entire staff, providing consultation and solutions to poor performing staff members.
- Enhanced ability to address/resolve customer-related issues and escalations through logic, leadership, planning, execution, and prioritization
- Experience with Ticket Triage, routing, workflow, measurements and optimizations of Time to Resolution; On-time, First-time Resolution; Ticket Queue management and analytics that drive improvements; Ticket Backlog; Ticket and Support Reporting KPI’s
- Assists with new hire training on support processes and policies
- Assists with the development of priorities, objectives and strategies to achieve business goals.
- Meets directly with clients and leading communication and status meetings, becomes trusted advisor that our customers will turn to when they need escalated care
- Manage customer feedback and support requests through multiple vectors including email, user forums, ticketing system and conference calls
- Familiarity with LEAN methods to reduce customer issue resolution time
- Responsible for driving quality and efficient customer support through the daily management of team leads and employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
- Learn from best practices in industry and bring new ideas and innovations to life at Mitratech
Requirements & Skills:
- Strong work ethic and prior experience leading teams, either in Support, Account Management, or any Technical capacity
- Willingness and ability to learn Mitratech software applications
- Creative and result-oriented: your enthusiasm, energy and creative thinking make problem-solving fun, while your sense of urgency means you deliver results consistently.
- Ability to understand and speak with technical resources, even if not technical oneself
- Ability to be both hands on and managerial; candidates should be able to adequately manage their own time, set priorities and understand business impacts of tasks set out for themselves and their team
- Good mediation skills are critical and fantastic interpersonal skills vital
- Innovative experience in delivering Customer Delight moments: Chat, Self-Service/Help, proactive communications techniques that deliver value
- Fanatical about customer success and delivering long-term value to the customer. You recognize that delivering amazing customer experience every day is the only way for a business to thrive.
- You are excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with all customers, yet demonstrating flexibility where needed.
- Highly dependable and professional
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Computer Science/Engineering, Business, or relevant experience required