Position: Teamcenter Admininstrator / PLM Administrator
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Full-Time Permanent
- Install and configure Teamcenter (all layers, all modules, and interfaces & integrations, as needed) for all environments: development, QA & Production.
- Perform tests for environment integrity and performance.
- Package & deploy custom codes and assist various project teams during their solution validation (unit, system, and user acceptance testing)
- continuously improve and optimize system architectural elements, such as FMS\FSC, Enterprise servers & pool managers, web servers, distribution, clients, translations servers, etc. for enhanced performance and scalability.
- Act as Level 3 Teamcenter Expert to resolve key systemic production issues sent from application support team (Level 2 & 1). Off-business hours involvement is often required for urgent production systemic issue, and deploying system changes.
- Monitor system regularly; ensure that the Teamcenter services & automated scripts scheduled on the server machines are properly running,
- Create and develop scripts or 3rd party solutions to enable effective system health monitoring.
- Ensuring that the QTP script in place for tracking Teamcenter PROD instance availability shows good metrics on availability.
- Perform Teamcenter system administrator activities, such as removing process & data locks,
- Be a part of IT team, and co-ordinate directly with different IM support teams (e.g. DBA team, JBoss team) to ensure that all the environments are running.