Work Hours/Shift Full-Time, Monday - Friday Adventist Health System Corporate Office Be part of the Adventist Health System family. Where you work matters. Working here is like being part of a family. Not just with those you serve, but also with your team members. It’s about making a difference, saving lives, and helping others live a fuller one. You’ll be joining a family of tens of thousands of team members who understand that what they do is bigger than healthcare. It is living out our mission to Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ and being there for someone every step of the way-body, mind, and spirit. This is more than a career. It is a calling. With hospitals and facilities in 9 states, you’ll have endless opportunities to take your talents, develop your skills, and grow as a professional in a place that truly cares about your success. If you are driven, compassionate, someone who always wants to go above and beyond because you care and believe what you do makes a difference – Adventist Health System is for you. General Summary: This position is responsible for developing strategies that redefine the AHS mission-focused team member experience across the organization. The role develops system-wide strategies to retain engaged, high-performing team members, especially those in mission-critical/hard-to-fill roles. Designs and deploys “team member listening” strategies that ensure executives and leaders can get closer to their team members, by understanding what matters most to their workforce. This includes processes and platforms that analyze and improve retention. As the lead for team member experience, responsible for developing strategies to create an integrated employee experience, which considers the physical environment of our team members across AHS, the tools and technologies that enable their productivity, and focus on a holistic experience that inspires team members to achieve their best at work. Collaborates closely with executives, iSynergy team, OE team and facility HR Business Partners to focus on workforce solutions that drive AHS culture. Leads the development of a “differentiated team member experience” that not only attracts great people, but also creates an environment where team members can thrive. Qualifications
What you will be responsible for:
- Leads the design and development of a comprehensive engagement strategy and process that engages and inspires AHS team members, physicians and partners to be advocates for our mission and our communities.
- Recommends new approaches, based on research finding and implications to effect continual improvements in employee engagement, development and organizational functioning.
- Leads the implementation and administration of ongoing engagement survey tools; monitors the employee engagement performance of each Adventist Health System hospital/facility and identifies and shares best practices.
- Leads vendor selection process for AHS tools and platforms that impact the team member experience, including onboarding, engagement, and recognition.
- Leads the process to identify and pursue distinction as an Employer of Choice, and integration of learnings from process into alignment of AHS culture.
- Collaborates with Culture Integration team to align AHS culture framework into all milestones of the team member experience (onboarding, coaching, development, etc).
- Seeks to align the AHS Employee Value Proposition with the team member experience strategy, to inspire team members to innovate, deliver a superior patient/consumer experience, and ensure a safe, inclusive work environment.
- Acts as the ambassador of organizational culture with a focus on the team member experience holistically, considering all the contributors to team member engagement, wellness, development and alignment with AHS purpose and mission.
- Facilitates the enculturation and engagement section of new employee orientation for AHS corporate employees and Leadership Development Workshops aimed at providing growth opportunities for emerging and seasoned leaders at AHS corporate office.
- Instills an engaged culture by creating leadership engagement toolkits/education that HRBPs could leverage organization-wide.
- Leads the development and enhancement of practical retention strategies to be deployed by facility HRBPs, with a focus on both long-term sustainment and short-term intervention tactics.
- Partners with PwC and the iSynergy team to identify process barriers – implements strategies that accelerate the reporting analytics.
- Conducts internal and external benchmarking to stay aligned with needs and expectations of current and future workforce.
- Recommends strategies to leadership/executive team on retaining high-performing team members and enhancing the team member experience.
What you will need:
- Training / Facilitation certification (for example, DDI)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Organizational Effectiveness, Leadership, or similar
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in Organizational Effectiveness, HR or related field.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.