Team Manager- Research (Relocation to Ft Myers, Florida) - (00016623)
The Research Engagement Services (RES) Manager oversees all requests for inquiry and research support to provide a concierge level of support for Gartner products. This is a people manager with 5-10 direct reports.
What You'll Do:
- Manage associate inquiry workload to ensure needs of internal and external clients are met in a timely manner and daily service level targets are attained;
- Manage, mentor and motivate subordinates through individual development, performance management and daily training to achieve the goals of Gartner and the associates;
- Drive pro-active, profile based fulfillment, conduct customized searches and proactively send relevant research and information based on customer profile;
- Broker all research requests and inquires: receive request, interpret and deliver client responses customized to the clients’ expectations, coordinate and facilitate access to Gartner analysts;
- Develop thorough knowledge of Gartner research; become a subject matter expert in multiple content areas;
- Collaborate with Research community to develop specialization in particular technology areas or verticals;
- Assist Gartner Sales with renewal and client retention driving opportunities.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, Major in Business or IT preferred;
- IT Industry experiencepreferred, with a client focus;
- Two to three years of experience managing direct reports;
- Knowledge, understanding and keen interest in technology;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently;
- Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.