At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Team Manager provides front line leadership and support to a team of production associates to maximize safety, quality, delivery and cost. Mentors, coaches, and counsels' associates enabling the team to achieve performance goals. Collaborates across functional areas to achieve overall performance improvements and goals. Support the management team and other teams in the plant to improve all areas of manufacturing.
- Lead a team of 10-25 production associates to outstanding performance.
- Provide guidance, remove constraints, and inspire performance.
- Be a first point of contact for the team for timekeeping, policies, performance, scheduling, and other employment-related issues in order to provide clarification, instruction, or solutions.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive team environment that reinforces organizational values through your engagement efforts and leading by example.
- Ensure the team follows safety, quality, hygiene, cGMP's and environmental standards through day-to-day interaction, inspections, and training.
- Troubleshoot process upsets/ incidents, identify root cause, develop and deploy action plans, and actively manage corrective measures and/or solution implementation.
- Coordinate scheduling, maintenance, and production across departments to ensure optimal KPIs.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and cost savings opportunities through 5S & Lean Manufacturing
- BS/BA degree required & minimum 3 years maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with maintenance systems strongly preferred, i.e. Maximo, SAP, or EAMs
- Troubleshooting experience with PLC and mixing equipment preferred
- PCS7, Delta V, and or Rockwell operating systems preferred