In this newly created role, based in Maple Shade, New Jersey, the Enablement Team Manager will oversee our dealership call-centers.
What you will do:
- Responsible for team leadership and employee engagement
- Ongoing management related to the Workforce management, training and quality functions for the Customer Engagement Center.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- Ability to supervise, motivate, coach/counsel and objectively evaluate employees on their performance
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and make appropriate decisions
- Ability to evaluate ROI for the implementation and execution of performance programs.
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous work in call centers required, understanding of the training, quality and workforce management functions
- Familiarity with dealership operations a plus
- Ability to interact and work with employees at all levels in the organization including business units and executive management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree