The Product Strategy Team Leader leads a variety of subject matter experts within a cross-functional team. They lead a specific team to support and maintain existing applications and the development of new technical solutions.
- Maintain effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies
- Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with teams of focus
- Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented
- Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements
- Accomplish results by communicating job expectations and planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Maintain the team by recruiting, selecting, training and overseeing team members
- Maintain p