- Leader of people and projects to meet schedule and budget
- Responsive, proactive, solutions-oriented professional, working collaboratively within a team environment
- Follow and be responsive to project budgets and schedules
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated design capabilities in Site Design, Grading, Utility Design, Drainage Analysis, and Roadway Design
- Assist in proposal preparation via scope and fee development
- Ability to design, manage plan production by staff, and assist in production of construction documents, including plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Ability to work independently and productively under the supervision of company Principals
- Develop and mentor engineering staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering required.
- PE License in Colorado required, or ability to obtain Colorado PE expeditiously.
- Must have a minimum of 8years’ land development and project managementexperience
- Experience with computer applications and design software such as AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft office, Haestad methods, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in working effectively with government officials, clients and staff members.
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Willingness to participate in business development.