ADT is a leadingprovider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in theUnited States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products andservices, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, andhealth services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active andincreasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helpsprovide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employsapproximately 17,000 people at 200 locations.
Reporting to the Managerof Talent Acquisition, the ADT Recruiting Team Lead, Sales is responsible forpulling daily recruitment reports for all assigned locations; assist andsupport in the training of new Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators. Willidentify and share best practices throughout the Organization. Thisposition is also responsible for recruiting – to include sourcing,screening and qualifying exceptional candidates as well as providing a superiorcandidateexperience throughout the hiring process, leveraging the latestrecruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand at everyopportunity. The role requires a recruiting professional who will demonstrateunparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimalsupervision.
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Will act as a first escalation for recruiting issues – if resolution is not possible, will escalate to the Senior Manager.
- Will act as a trainer to new recruiters.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- He/She will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment assessments and skill testing
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 years management experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed.
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Proficiency in Taleo preferred
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Job ID 1815741