DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to Division Controller, NA Aftermarket (except for Inventory and Distribution cost
- Oversees and improves the month-end and quarter-end close process including coordinating with Shared Service and other Groups to ensure completeness.
- Review and prepare account reconciliations, journal entries and variance analysis and ensure accounting activities are properly documented.
- Maintain full ownership of the general ledger to ensure accuracy, consistency and completeness.
- Oversee the Intercompany process including settlement and reconciliation
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SOX requirements and company policy; recommends changes to strengthen control environment
- Assists with annual audits, quarterly reviews, internal control testing and internal audit projects
- Assist in the coordination, preparation and analysis of annual budgets.
- Complete other projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. CPA is a plus
- Five years of accounting experience including demonstrated leadership ability and prior supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Dynamic, goal oriented, self-starter and ability to work independently with minimum oversight
- Strong prioritization, organizational skills and able to multi task
- Excellent computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in financialreporting systems and ERP systems; SAP is a plus