The objective of the Team Manager is to provide team leadership and the highest level of customer service to Check Point’s worldwide client base.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction is met at all times through defined practices and policies. Facilitate and participate in customer conference calls and all areas of managing customer interactions.
- Lead staff to meet their target objectives through continual communications and metric reviews.
- Formulate staffing requirements, employee development, training needs, coaching and counseling, etc. to ensure that direct reports have the skill and knowledge base to undertake job responsibilities and develop career paths.
- 5-7years of management experience in a technical support center.
- 2+ years of relevant technical work experience.
- 4years of Check Point or securityexperiencepreferred.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge and understanding of networking and security.
- Knowledge of common operating systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities