ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Ability to identify project impacting critical issues and challenges and work with members of the Project Management team to develop and implement successful solutions.
- Strong understanding of wireless deployment and associated milestones.
- Ability to negotiate with and manage contractors and/or vendors.
- Strong knowledge of technologies used in telecommunications.
- Work as part of a team be able to take direction and implement action.
- Awareness of general accounting/costing practices including budgeting, invoicing, purchase orders, and accounts payable.
- Proven ability to efficiently multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with all employee and management levels.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Skill Category: Infrastructure Support
- Primary Skill: Infrastructure Support
- Additional Skill(s): Infrastructure Support
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Infogain is a human-centered digital platform and software engineering company based out of Silicon Valley. We engineer business outcomes for Fortune 500 companies and digital natives in the technology, healthcare, insurance, travel, and retail industries using technologies such as cloud, microservices, automation, IoT, and artificial intelligence. We accelerate experience-led transformation in the delivery of digital platforms. Infogain is also a Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) Gold Partner and Azure Expert Managed Services Provider (MSP).