ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors communication to ensure expectations are met and high performance is delivered.
- Models a customer first attitude and demonstrate integrity, honesty, and knowledge
- Acts as a liaison between Shared Support and Client
- Handles escalated situations with customers and other business partners with integrity, sincerity and humbleness
- Maintains a calm presence during periods of high volume or unusual events to set an example for the team
- Engages in conversation with customers to understand customer needs and resolve escalated issues
- Constantly reviews environment (local, system) to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement, and communicates to Shared Support Management
- Acts with a sense of urgency and is very detailed oriented
- Communicates regularly with customer, providing both written reports and verbal status updates
- Documents any change in customer procedures, policies or direction affecting support
- Other duties as assigned
- Skill in observing situations analytically, objectively, and relaying details accurately.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must have excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment
Valid through: 10/28/2021