Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Inform, implement, and communicate all departmental and company policies and procedures.
• At the direction of the Manager, Team Lead may communicate directly with client and/or client personnel on status of requests, disposition of inquiries, etc.
• Assure that inventory audits are performed regularly, escalating any and all non-reconciled discrepancies to direct Manager.
• Assure that appropriate production level documentation is completed for all production staff.
• Complete production and quality assurance reports.
• Train new staff as needed, and coach/counsel staff with the assistance of the Manager.
• Delegate and direct daily workflow needs to employees.
• Monitor employee performance and attendance and submit appropriate documentation to Manager for disciplinary and performance review purposes.
• Receipt, retrieval, and delivery of all requested file and/or containers per client request and within established Service Level Agreements
• Assure that safety protocols are followed at all times, escalating any issues directly to Management.
• Perform daily inspection of facilities, assuring the production site is clean, organized, and free of hazards as well as inspecting all entry points of breaches and/or potential breaches to building security. Escalate immediately, any issues of concern to Management.
• Establish schedules for the timely delivery and pick up of mail for the internal operation of the mail room.
• Organize the activities of the mail room and provide assistance and supervision of the mail clerks, document scanners, production clerks, etc which could include recording mail room activities.
• Make runs when staff shortages occur.
• Assists or aid mail clerks, scanners, clerks, and other team leaders in the sorting of mail on a daily basis.
• Understand all mailroom procedures, lead projects and activities.
• Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per HIPAA guidelines.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Data Entry Experience
• Leadership Experience
• Repetitive motion is required; may require twisting/bending/climbing
• May lift up to 35lbs periodically
• Requires sitting/standing/walking
• Work schedule consists of a minimum of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
• H.S. Diploma or equivalent
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Must be able to Multi-Task
• Must be able to maintain high production levels
• Must be able to prioritize to changing business needs
• Must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Acquire good communication skills to convey ideas, facts, information, opinions or perceptions accurately, thoroughly, and in a manner easily understood by staff, employees, and clients.
• Ability to lift 20-50 pounds containers.
• Must be able to walk and stand more than 50% of the week.
• Must be able to work independently with very little supervision.
• Knowledge of production environment.
• Conditions may include office environment, computer room, production floor, warehouse and shipping/receiving. Occasional exposure to dust, dirt, toner, ink and other environmental factors is possible.