Atlassian is looking for an experienced and talented Team Lead to manage our SF Growth Platform Engineering team. You’ll build scalable, performant platform front and backend services that drive our messaging and engagement features across our products.
More about you
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Industry experience working as a Team Lead line managing a team of engineers
- 4+ years of industry experience as a Full Stack engineer
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Experience building services running on Kubernetes or Docker
- Fluency in Java or Python
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Experience building services using AWS Kinesis and SQS streaming
- Experience using TensorFlow
- Experience building Web UIs using React
- Experience building services using AWS DynamoDB and RDS
- Experience with technologies like EMR, Hive, Presto, and Spark
More about our team
We are a engineering team based in San Francisco. We are responsible for building platform services responsible for messaging, notifications and targeting users across multiple Atlassian products. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team that isn't afraid of moving quickly to deliver value from our new platform as we build it.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With more than 80,000 global customers (including 85 of the Fortune 100) and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like JIRA, Confluence and HipChat–and we’re just getting started. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.