We employ a wide variety of technologies at TripleLift to accomplish our goals. From our early days, we've always believed in using the right tool for the right job and continue to explore and experiment with new technology options as we grow.
- At least 5 years experience as a full stack engineer.
- At least 1 year experience leading an agile team.
- Strong experience with Java, PHP and MySQL.
- Comfortable with React/Redux.
- Thorough understanding of best practices for building modern web applications.
- Can lead and take ownership on new projects and see them through.
- Strong command of Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Lead an agile team of 5-6 full stack engineers.
- Conduct daily and weekly SCRUM ceremonies with the team.
- Spend 70% of time towards hands-on code contributions.
- Maintain and instill high standards for code quality, application performance, and stability;
- Architect web applications from the ground up, with a focus on speed, extensibility, and scalability;
- Conduct 1:1 mentoring sessions with teammates.
- Work with our other engineering teams to deliver new products and ensure success for our customers both internal and external.
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong and demonstrable work ethic;
- Ability to motivate and inspire individual contributors;
Proven academic aBenefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
- Equity options.
- 401(k) program.
- Ongoing professional development: personal education budget, rotational program and more.
- Amazing company culture: weekly tech talks, industry highlights and pair programming.
- Yoga, massages, snacks and catered meals, team outings.
- nd/or professional achievement.