Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance needed. This job may allow remote as well.
· Five (5) years relevant experience to include:
· Working knowledge of Firewall.
· Working knowledge and understanding of industry standard network environments to include firewall and security hardware/ software.
· Working knowledge of Information Assurance Best Practices.
· In depth knowledge of LAN and WAN operations. Knowledge of industry standard Incident Ticket Tracking systems for inputting incident tickets and creating work orders.
· Comprehensive knowledge of DoD and DLA security regulations, guidelines and policies, to include, but not limited to, IA standards.
· Working knowledge of the installation, configuration and day-to-day sustainment of network equipment, to include but not limited to: firewalls and othernetwork appliances.
· IA Level: IAT-II - Computing Environment: CCSA, CCSE, CISSP
· The Team Lead shall be able to provide overall supervision for vendor employees to include, but not limited to, planning and managing the project professionally, ensuring that work is scheduled properly to obtain maximum use of resources; ensuring that accurate and timely reports are provided.
· Has the authority to resolve problems, allocate resources, manage personnel, and monitor operation performance taking direction from the government to ensure complete satisfaction.
· Works under general supervision, developing the requirements of product from inception to conclusion.
· Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex problems.
Coordinates with the Vendor PM, COTRs, and government user representatives to ensure accurate solutions and user satisfaction on technical matters.