Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) helps protect networks, users and data from continually evolving threats. As a global leader in high-performance network security and a market leader in unified threat management (UTM), we enable businesses and governments to consolidate and integrate stand-alone technologies without suffering performance penalties. Unlike costly, inflexible and low-performance alternatives, Fortinet solutions empower customers to embrace new technologies and business opportunities while protecting essential systems and content. Fortinet is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California with offices around the world.
- Working within Quality Team and RMA team to conduct hardware failure analysis, debug and repair.
- Work with engineering teams to provide feedback to design team to improve product quality.
- Provide feedback to test team to improve test coverage
- Execute test cases and diagnostics software as needed (both manual and automated).
- Trouble shoot, diagnose and repair network equipment (Hardware and Software).
- Install and program electrical components and devices.
• Solid knowledge of computer architecture, hardware design background is plus.
• Working knowledge with routers, switches and firewalls.
• Working experience using equipment to measure electrical signal, signal analyzer, spectrum analyzer.
• Must be proficient using PC/PC-Hardware and Software/Communication Ports/Communication Software. (i.e. Windows XP/7, HyperTerminal, Com ports, etc).
• Knowledge and experience of one programming language: C, Perl or Python. (will be a plus)
• 5 years+ work experiences in an electronic Design and/or testing/troubleshooting experiences in Manufacturing environment.
• Knowledge of general QA procedures and methodologies
Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or Electrical/Electronic