As a Team Lead, Engineering Manager, you are responsible for engineering teams and own accountability for the design and code quality of components, applications, solutions and systems.
You leverage your experience to lead, support and grow a development project team and responsible for overall team performance and results;
Direct the project team in estimation, analyzing, designing, coding, debugging, testing and modifying software enhancements and/or new software; provide high-level architecture guidance and create strategic technical designs for projects of small scope within given solution area;
Manage escalation and issue resolution for internal or external clients and stakeholders; and provide input to project resourcing plans.
In addition, you direct the work efforts and results of a team of associates; develop team goals and manage them for results; and develop associates through coaching performance, completing performance reviews, goal setting and development planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years’ software engineering work experience
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
- Revenue Cycle experience
- Direct people management experience
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan area