Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Team Lead, CVS is responsible for providing strategic business partnering with CVS to successfully drive Henkel portfolio growth within a highly competitive landscape.
What we offer
• Sets vision, strategies, goals and objectives for winning with Customer
o Develops and implements annual Business Plan (strategic sales plan) to accommodate Henkel’s goals.
o Develops, mentors and manages all levels of the local Sales team to retain and perpetuate the growth of the CVS team and upward movement of talent within the Henkel NA sales structure
o Anticipates changing strategies with Customer and develops alignment with Henkel headquarters.
o Direct sales forecasting activities, Customer development activities, and coordinates promotional planning and product management initiatives.
o Responsible for coordinating and planning all features, displays, and price strategies at Customer.
o Analyzes sales data (POS, Nielsen, IRI, Extra Care Data and outside data sources) to formulate strategy and promote sales. Delivers effective sales presentations to Buyers and other Key Executives at Customer to build and maintain relationships while negotiating and closing deals.
o Recommends budget, expenditures, and appropriations for consumer and shopper research work. Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, price rollbacks, and best line-up to produce revenue and gross adds.
• Acts as a general business manager leveraging understanding of brand strategies, category management, consumer & shopper insights, consumer promotions, manufacturing, supply chain, legal, and technical knowledge to successfully communicate & partner with accounts.
• Navigates within a complex organizational environment; interacts & influences key stakeholders at multiple levels and across multiple functions at customer and internally within Henkel headquarters.
• Builds trusting relationships internally and externally– listens carefully to understand needs, gains alignment with key stakeholders, then creates win-win solutions
• Prepares periodic reports/presentation that show performance, opportunities, and areas of proposed Customer business/team growth.
• Monitors and evaluates the activities and products of the competition.
• Works with internal contacts to resolve all accounting deductions and post audits.
Who we are looking for
• Bachelordegree in related business field; MBA preferred
• 7-10 years of competitive CPG sales experience; 2-3 on Customer preferred
• Track record of profitable growth
• Prior functional experience in supply chain, marketing, category management, etc preferred
• Strong analytical, negotiation, and presentation skills
• General business management knowledge
• Financial acumen
• Relationship building skills
• Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.