Squarespace is looking for a smart, hard-working, creative and strategic marketer to lead the expansion of our CRM initiatives at Squarespace.
The Team Lead, CRM Campaigns will bring extensive experience in digital marketing, with a focus on customer retention, and a deep understanding of campaign planning and production. Your role is to set the standard for CRM campaign design, implementation and performance at Squarespace. You are a skilled user of marketing automation platforms with selection/implementation experience, and have the ambition to build a high performing, customer-centric marketing organization. This is an impactful opportunity for a smart, dedicated and passionate marketer who is ready to put their experience to work building out and growing an exciting arm of the Squarespace Marketing Team.
This role reports into the Head of CRM in New York.
- Craft and implement campaigns through planning, development and execution, resolving campaign issues to ensure they deliver on the campaign plan and meet or exceed goals
- Champion best-in-class conversion and retention practices, from email deliverability and frequency, to automation
- Partner with leaders and stakeholders across the organization to plan and execute on campaign needs
- Define and oversee intake process and rigorous Q/A standards
- Lead and grow a high performing team of up-and-coming marketers
- Own relationship with email, marketing automation and data vendors
- Collaborate with in-house creative time to design/build best in class templates.
- Ensure CRM campaigns support larger marketing and business objectives, maintaining a consistent brand experience across all channels
- Lead the selection and implementation of new and existing CRM platforms
- Liaise with Customer Operations to ensure a seamless experience for all users
- 8-10+ years digital marketing experience, with demonstrated success delivering complex multi-channel CRM campaigns
- Proven success building scalable, broad reach email acquisition]and onboarding programs to maximize engagement
- Experience managing and growing a team of direct reports
- Passion for the Squarespace product and user experience, and a desire to be a champion for the brand
- Experience using ESPs, Marketing Automation and other CRM platforms
- Strong quantitative, strategic, and data visualization skills
- Proficiency in HTML
- Familiarity with relational databases; Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Experience using multiple channels (email, web, push, in-app messaging, and digital media) to communicate to customer base