Our Strategic Account team is a group of dynamic, high-energy professionals whose focus is consulting on Cvent’s event management solutions. The team resides within Cvent’s Client Services department and supports some of the company’s most valuable clients.
This can include supporting clients with Strategic Meetings Management Programs. Cvent offers a comprehensive solution that allows companies to implement enterprise-wide SMM programs. Cvent's SMM solution streamlines the meetings process from the planning and sourcing phases, through registration and travel booking.
The Team Lead, Client Success is an integral part of the Cvent Customer Success Organization. Under the guidance of the Director, Client Success, you will work with the team to drive adoption of Cvent's products, increase revenue opportunities, and improve the overall success of the client relationships.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% of time will be dedicated to managing a client portfolio
- 50 % of the time will include supervisory responsibility for team members including personnel management, performance reviews and daily operations oversight
- Consult with team members on customer success proactive approach including success plans, service level actions including customer success reviews
- Shadow team member client calls to provide feedback, guidance and suggestions to improve performance
- Support team members working with clients during client self-guided onboarding process
- Implement process changes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Consistently suggest solutions to make improve process and systems to complement our service offerings
- Assist in monitoring utilization and recommend adjustments based on the products and services offered to our clients
- Coach team in KPI areas to drive results in alignment with management business objectives
- Monitor upsells in volume and dollars for all SA Managed accounts, compare to previous year, quarter, etc. Identify areas of opportunity based on trends, product offerings, client maturity, etc.
- Own key initiatives in alignment with company priorities
- Participate in leadership meetings and recommend improvements for excellence in the areas of employee, clients and operations
- Liaison with leaders from all divisions to educate on client success
- Additional duties as assigned by CS Leadership
What You Need for this Position:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional industry working experience strongly preferred
- 3-5 years of previous people management experience preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience either with Cvent or in client support roles of corporate meetings industry, ideally in a SMM program or on behalf of a multi-national or global corporation
- Experience working in Fortune 500 corporation, travel, hospitality, software or other high-tech industry a plus
- Prior use of online registration and booking tools preferred
- Excel at developing client relationships
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal team members
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior use of products such as Salesforce.com and WebEx a plus
- Ability to travel 25%
- Position will be based in US headquarters; open to remote US based on experience (must be flexible to cover US client time zones)