Cvent’s Global Demand Center manages the technology, processes and data that generate leads and demand for Cvent’s suite of products. We are an internal shared-services agency housing digital, email, web, and database marketing as well as full lifecycle campaign and program management and execution. We are seeking a motivated and passionate data consultant that will support the Database Marketing efforts through strategic recommendations, insights, and action plans that yield higher, and more quality, conversion. This role will help drive critical business decisions by analyzing key marketing metrics and designing reports.
Cvent’s Marketing database is the engine to our powerful marketing lead generation machine. This consultative role will support our targeted outbound efforts by continuously evolving our audience identification and will support all global functions by optimizing our ability to promote the right offers via the right set of scheduled and deliberate marketing channels that drive sales pipeline and revenue.
What You Will Be Doing
- Liaison with internal teams to define requirements and timelines to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of data elements required for projects.
- Interpret campaign data, analyze results, and provide ongoing reports to regional and product-focused Marketing teams
- Report on marketing KPIs such as leads, conversion rates, marketing attribution, and marketing engagement
- Develop, maintain, and manage advanced reporting & analytics framework, dashboards, and other BI solutions
- Use both qualitative and quantitative methods and tools to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Translate data into viable business recommendations, present findings, and actionable insights
- Promote data fluency across organization by documenting and leading training sessions on database best practices
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies within the marketing database and for data concepts
What You Need For This Position
- 4+ years of experience working with databases, data analysis, and reporting
- Must be very proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SQL or other enterprise-grade database systems preferred
- Knowledge of the implementation, measurement and optimization of marketing campaigns is required
- Data visualization experience in Tableau, Excel, PPT and other related tools
- Fair understanding of marketing platforms and lead to opportunity cycle
- Analytical thinker
- Must be self-motivated and enjoy a face-paced environment, where you will work both with teams and independently
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines