$80K — $100K *
In this role, our ideal team lead/assistant team lead is passionate not only about executing creative and effective marketing campaigns that enable us to penetrate accounts and develop deeper relationships, but also delivering programs that materially impact the bottom line. The most successful applicants will be the ones that can effectively collaborate with many different teams, enjoy complex problem solving, are results-driven, and have a strong verbal and written command of the English language.
What You Will Be Doing
· Develop and oversee the execution of demand generation programs, with an emphasis on upsell, cross-sell, and bottom-of-funnel to deliver high-quality sales leads.
· Develop a segmentation and content strategy that aims to upsell/cross-sell into customer accounts with a next-best sale mindset.
· Collaborate with third parties, creative agencies, and freelancers as well as team members across the organization to create engaging, high-converting content e.g. tip sheets, online demos, free trial offers, videos, webinars, and more, ensuring content meets brand standards.
· Support the named account marketing program by conducting research, participating in brainstorming sessions, and developing and executing programming that serves to increase Cvent’s share of wallet with our key accounts.
· Run self-serve reports and review custom reports to track progress towards growth and conversion goals. Collaborate with other team members and the marketing operations team on analysis to suggest optimization strategies.
· Partner with manager and team member focused on the middle of the funnel content and programming to ensure strong handoff to the bottom of the funnel.
· Work with manager to develop various strategies for optimizing marketing channels.
· Additional duties as assigned by Management.
Skills & Requirements
· 6+ years marketing experience in online marketing with B2B software (ideally SaaS-based) or other B2B technology products.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
· Strong verbal and written command of English language
· Experience in digital marketing.
· Experience with marketing automation and CRM programs such as Marketo, Wordpress, Drupal and Salesforce.com preferred.
· Excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills
Valid through: 11/15/2021