ServiceTitan is seeking an Team & Partner Enablement Manager to join our Customer Success team. The candidate will be focused on enabling our team to operate more efficiently and provide a better and more consistent experience to our customers. The Team & Partner Enablement Manager will partner with SMEs, Onboarding, Product, and Internal Training to develop best practices, improve cross-team collaboration, and lead specific training sessions. The ideal candidate will have experience in training and organizational development experience, strong critical thinking skills, and ideallyexperience in Customer Success, account management. It’s also preferred that this candidate has experience in the home services industry.
What you'll do
- Assist building and maintaining playbooks for each common customer goal, library of talking points for value of all ServiceTitan features, library of common objections and questions perfeature and how to handle, etc.
- Assist in updating and developing more detailed role profiles and learning paths for all Success team members
- Partner with Titan Learning team to update and manage role-based learning paths
- Coach Success Managers on core knowledge, skills and abilities for their roles and how they interact with and service customers
- Draft copy for Titan Tips emails to customers as strategic advice on how to optimize ServiceTitan for their business and provide input into customer newsletter content
- Deliver training for all of the above and any other internal team enablement needs
- Act as internal consultant in providing guidance and input into industry and product training content and sessions as delivered by the Internal Trainer
- Partner with Sr. Customer Success Architect in building and then fully administering and maintaining partner certification program content and tools for our Auhtorized Service Delivery Partners (ADPs)
- Manage welcome and onboarding experience of new partners
- Develop tools, templates and playbooks for partners and the processes for interactions withSuccess Managers
- Act as consultant to our ADP partners to answer questions from partner and to provide updates on releases, best practices, expectations/policies, etc.
- Administer and maintain consultant assessments and surveys to monitor overall ADP partnerperformance
What you'll need
- 3-5 years of industry experience with experience in and knowledge of multiple core processes of a home services company - e.g., Marketing, Call Center, Service, Sales, Inventory, Warehouse, Invoicing, Payroll Processing and Accounting
- Ability to manage multiple projects with associated dependencies, risks, issues, etc. tosuccessful completion within defined timelines
- Ability to work cross-functionally with empathy and respect in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for being organized and for delivering results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Familiarity with software development is a plus
- Experience with adult learning principles, training and organizational development a plus