Req. ID: 118219
As a NAND Engineer working with wafer level cell reliability, you will work on Micron’s most advanced NAND technology.
The responsibilities include
- Coordinating testing and data analysis resources over the R&D life-cycle of the NAND technology node.
- Defining new solutions, monitors and flows for wafer level reliability data collection.
- Validating the new solution implemented in WLR by means of different tools.
- Developing code to analyze data to debug issues, in particular reliability data, and communicate the results in an effective way to the rest of the NAND cell, PI and PE teams.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Knowledge of semiconductor devices fabrication and testing.
- Knowledge of NAND Cell reliability and testing. Experience with Nextest Magnum2 is desirable.
- Understanding of NAND products and features to develop the test flows and data analysis algorithms.
- Experience with JMP or other scientific data analysis platforms is desirable
- Experience with common programming languages is required
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Strong problem solving and statistical data analysis skills required.
- Good communication and project management skills
MS/PhD in Engineering in Electrical Engineering or related degree or BS with 5 years’ experience
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.