- Partner in the standardization of all Environmental programs worldwide. Help develop and refine processes to ensure compliance with all environmental laws and regulations for all Intel sites.
- Apply factory equipment and chemical process knowledge to continuously improve models that predict environmental emissions.
- Analyze environmental data against applicable limits or standards and strategically communicate actionable plans to senior management.
- Demonstrate application of sound engineering principles and technical problem solving.
- Take responsibility, drive results, and achieve expected outcomes.
- Work with all levels of management and a diverse customer base, including technical and non-technical partners
- Use influence and persuasion to bring issue to the appropriate level for action and analysis.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following traits:
- Excellent verbal and writt