To accomplish a variety of risk management tasks across the tax, treasury and insurance functions to contribute to the growth of the organization by mitigating risk exposure.
Support the Tax & Treasury department in a complex, multi-jurisdictional environment and across different aspects of the department including:
• Prepare and file reports for Bureau of Economic Analysis and Bureau of Statistical Canada for Velcro USA Inc. and Velcro Canada Inc., respectively.
• Prepare annual reports for local compliance (United States and Canada).
• Consolidate and analyze rolling 13 week cash forecast coordinating the information submitted in tm5.
• Prepare debt compliance covenants.
• Manage internal loan documentation, amendments including maturity date changes and interest rate changes.
• Analyze the T&T global budget.
• Analyze the global bank fees in detail and maintain on-line bank portals.
• Maintain the treasury matrices for each account and company updating as necessary and ensuring proper approvals provided.
• Reconcile interest rates on funding positions agree with financial reporting.
• Coordinate with Sales, HR and Legal on insurance requirements before each year's program renewal.
• Assess business activities and objectives and align policies to mitigate risk.
• Stay up-to-date on insurance market trends.
• Manage the issuance of certificates of insurance in support of all business partners.
• Track invoice and policy receipt for accuracy in billing and contents.
• Track property risk surveys proposed/recommended actions with the manufacturing managers for completion of improvements.
• Maintain oversight over all inter-company activities.
• Draft white papers as needed to document company decisions on transactions out of the ordinary.
• Coordinate IC agreements with the legal department until they are finalized and distributed.
• Coordinate the updates of ICTP annually.
• BS in finance/accounting or equivalent experience required.
• 3-5+ years' experience in multi-national corporate setting.
• Strong computer and communication skills.
• Ability to efficiently manage a tax calendar and ensure completion of all tasks.
• Strong analytical and technical skills along with the ability to work independently.
• High level of multi-tasking skills. Ability to be flexible in assigned tasks and duties.
• Clear demonstration of change management & robust process mapping to implement & define new processes to benefit the business.